Life is beautiful

January 2, 2012

Christmas Morning!

Christmas was so nice this year I finally feel like I am starting to start my own little family's traditions and it   feel so good! We spent Christmas morning opening presents of course and then being it on Sunday we should have gone to church but Dave the kids and I went to breakfast at I Hop in our jammie's and ate yummy food together...BTW we asked for forgiveness for playing hooky at church....ooops! Then we came home and played it was beautiful! Oh ya my kids are still asking why the Christmas Elves aren't still leaving presents at the door step here we are 2 weeks later.. And not to mention....YES they are already asking for new toys um... can you say my kids are SPOILED little poops! 
Christmas Morning waiting to go out and see if Santa came!


Jackson was in Present Heaven

Scotlyn smiled all day!

New doll house!

Daddy Dave putting toys together.!

Jack loves his construction table but mostly the hat!

And.............................

They slept like babies that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment